- Your work could be selected to show in the Saatchi Gallery, London.
- You could win cash prizes.
- Your work will be seen by our judges including Rebecca Wilson, Director of the Saatchi Gallery, London.
- Your work will be seen by tens of thousands of interested collectors eager to discover and buy work from the next great surreal artists.
Need some extra motivation? Read about the sales, international promotion and attention Showdown participants have received.
- Abstract Showdown runner-up, Nada Velickovic sold her submission ($2,000) the day the Showdown winners were announced.
- Collage Showdown runner-up, Joe Webb, has gone on to become a site favorite. He was invited to create a limited edition print for the Saatchi Gallery shop in London, and has gone on to be included in a gallery show.
- Drawing Showdown runner- up Juliette Losq’s piece ($10,000) was purchased soon after the winners were announced.
- One of our first Showdown Winners, Miriam Sweeney, not only sold her Showdown Submission ($1,000.00) but she continues to sell her limited editions of the work today for up to $3,500.00.
- Showdown participants have gone on to have their work featured on the Saatchi Gallery Facebook page with over 450,000 fans.
- In addition to these stories, there are hundreds of sales coming not only from our Showdown winners, but all of the participants who receive the added promotion of their work.
- Check out internationally acclaimed artist and former Collage Showdown Judge, Wangenchi Mutu’s reflections on her Showdown selections here.
Need some help sending in your submission? Be sure to check out our Showdown pointers here. Act quickly, you only have a few days left.