Submissions to Showdown are ending tomorrow. In order to get your last minute submissions in, here is a checklist to expedite your upload process. We look forward to seeing your submissions and good luck!
1. To upload a brand new image, please go to http://www.saatchionline.com/upload and make your artwork for sale. To submit an existing work that is already for sale, please go to http://www.saatchionline.com/showdown/view/showdown/9.
2. Your image has to be listed under Assemblage / Collage category, not Mix Media or any other category in order for it to show as one of the options on the Showdown page.
3. The image size and quality will have to meet our minimum standard, if you are unsure about the standard please refer to this table: http://www.saatchionline.com/prints
4. The art has to be marked for sale, either as a print or as an original. You will need to upload a government issued photo ID in order to become a selling artist. To upload an ID, click here http://www.saatchionline.com/accounts/billing
5. Go to http://www.saatchionline.com/showdown/view/showdown/9 and click on the “Submit Artwork to Showdown” button to select the work you want to submit.
6. You will not be able to edit your artwork or change the price after you submit the artwork to Showdown. Please make sure you double check your price, dimensions, and description before you hit the submit button. You will also not be able to cancel and re-submit another piece of artwork.
7. You will not be able to enter more than one piece of artwork or enter a piece that has been previously entered into a past Showdown.