All Eyes on Asia

The first-ever Art Basel Hong Kong opened this week, attracting thousands of collectors and dealers from all over the world, hoping to benefit from Asia’s growing market. The fair features 245 galleries – 50% Western, 50% Asian – most of whom are exhibiting established artists already commanding high prices for their works. If you are more interested in the emerging end of the market, then look out for the fair’s Insights section where you can find a selection of regional galleries and perhaps make some new discoveries.

If you aren’t able to get to the fair or would like to view a curated selection of some of the most exciting emerging artists from Asia, we’ve put together a few collections of works for you, featuring Saatchi Online artists from Japan, China and South Korea.

Browse the collections:

Art from Japan

Art from China

Art from South Korea

1. Anthony Kirk-Duncan says:

I am interested to meet in HK or London / talk to someone from Saatchi online to better understand the whole online process as I have concerns / misgivings !

2. katie riley says:

I am interested in the idea of buying art for investment but am wondering where to start. In particular, I’d like to hear about emerging, new marketins; for example, Burmese, Vietnamese and or Columbian art.

Please contact me for brief chat
    Many thanks
    Katie

3. Lola says:

very strong collection from China, best among 3 imho. although loved works by Naomi Yuki and Naoya Yoshida too.

4. Bahaa says:

Im artist & owner of B_ART gallery, asking how to be within the exhybitio & share this event??
    its my gallery FB page; https://www.facebook.com/artgallery.restoration
    thanks,
    Bahaa

5. Rafza Nehaul says:

so happy to see another part of the world taking off art-wise. Having travelled to Asia in the last 30 years it has been an influence,.
    Maybe the Caribbean could be featured one day, we have a lot to say as well.

6. Desejo mostrar meus trabalhos em todos os veículos de divulgação da Saatchi Gallery.

7. shekhar pawar says:

Hi,

8. shekhar pawar says:

Hi,
    I am self taught artist Based in Mumbai, India. I request saatchi to promote Indian artist too!

9. wonderful post, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite
    experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing.
    I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

10. Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the internet the
    easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to
    you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other people think about concerns that they just don’t understand about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects
    , other people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more.